Mobile Phone plans
Get the latest smartphone on our value-packed plans, and stream sport, movies, TV and music from your favourite streaming apps, on selected plans with optional entertainment extras.
You also have the option to try out our new leasing plans on My Plan Flex. You can upgrade to a new phone after 12 months for a one-off fee when you return the current phone to Optus in good working order and sign up to a new eligible 24-month plan.
Both plan types include Data Pool - allowing you to combine data from different eligible mobile and tablet plans on the one bill to share across devices, so you can make the most out of your data.
On top of that, get all of your key account information in the palm of your hand with My Optus app. With just a tap you can pay your bills, check usage and live chat with expects on the go 24/7. Download it now for speedy, simple service.
BUY A PHONE ON MY PLAN PLUS
Compare our 24-month My Plan Plus plans, and buy a great new phone on a plan that best suits your needs.
Looking to lease your next phone? Check out My Plan Flex for all the details.
LOOKING FOR MORE OPTIONS?
We've got a wide range of plans to suit your needs.
What is meant by ‘good working order’?
The phone needs to be in "good working order", when you return it either for an upgrade or at the end of your lease. This means the phone is fully functional - that is, it makes and receives calls and texts, connects to the internet, and is not physically damaged, except for normal wear and tear as reasonably determined by us. For example, the phone:
- Can power on and off.
- Has a fully functional touchscreen and battery.
- Is not physically damaged (e.g. does not have liquid damage, cracked, discoloured or bleeding screen (LCD) or casing, does not have any missing buttons or damage to other components such as charging ports or SIM tray).
- Does not have any missing, disassembled, customised or non-genuine parts (this does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
- Is not cracked (including the touchscreen) and does not have any severe scratches (normal wear and tear such as light marks and scratches are okay).
- Has any locking features disabled (for example, find my iPhone on iOS devices).
- Is not IMEI blocked.
- Is the phone you leased from us under the mobile equipment lease plan.
You'll also need to make sure that the phone is in return condition. Make sure you back up your data and then delete your personal/confidential information. You'll also need to perform a factory reset and remove the SIM and any memory cards, plus disable all locking features. Additionally, you'll need to provide all documentation reasonably requested by us to help make sure the phone you're returning is the same phone we leased to you.