BUY A PHONE ON MY PLAN PLUS
Compare our 24-month My Plan Plus plans, and buy a great new phone on a plan that best suits your needs.
Looking to lease your next phone? Check out My Plan Flex for all the details.
LOOKING FOR MORE OPTIONS?
We've got a wide range of plans to suit your needs.
What is meant by ‘good working order’?
The phone needs to be in "good working order", when you return it either for an upgrade or at the end of your lease. This means the phone is fully functional - that is, it makes and receives calls and texts, connects to the internet, and is not physically damaged, except for normal wear and tear as reasonably determined by us. For example, the phone:
- Can power on and off.
- Has a fully functional touchscreen and battery.
- Is not physically damaged (e.g. does not have liquid damage, cracked, discoloured or bleeding screen (LCD) or casing, does not have any missing buttons or damage to other components such as charging ports or SIM tray).
- Does not have any missing, disassembled, customised or non-genuine parts (this does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
- Is not cracked (including the touchscreen) and does not have any severe scratches (normal wear and tear such as light marks and scratches are okay).
- Has any locking features disabled (for example, find my iPhone on iOS devices).
- Is not IMEI blocked.
- Is the phone you leased from us under the mobile equipment lease plan.
You'll also need to make sure that the phone is in return condition. Make sure you back up your data and then delete your personal/confidential information. You'll also need to perform a factory reset and remove the SIM and any memory cards, plus disable all locking features. Additionally, you'll need to provide all documentation reasonably requested by us to help make sure the phone you're returning is the same phone we leased to you.