Optus @Home app is supported from iOS v10.0 and above, and Android 5.0 and above.
Ensure your home network is performing at its peak.
- See all the devices that are currently using your network.
- View detailed device information – name, type of device and IP address.
- Login into your modem and restart it to reset your connection
- Update WiFi name and password to secure your connection
- Optimise your network performance with tips tailored to how your network is performing.
- Chat with a Live Chat expert if you need support.
- Diagnostics will display how well your home network is performing various activities, from browsing, gaming and ultra HD video streaming.
- Check how popular sites are performing based on your connection and the overall performance of the website.
Modem set up
Get guidance setting up your modem
- Step-by-step guide to connect your Optus modem
- User-friendly instructions for set up
- Test your connection once set up
Download the Optus @ Home App today
1. Parties: This Agreement (Agreement) is between you, the individual using the Optus @Home application (you or Your) and Optus Networks Pty Limited (ABN 92 008 570 330) and Optus Mobile Pty Limited (ABN 65 054 365 696) (jointly, Optus).
2. License: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are granted a limited, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive revocable licence to use the Optus @Home Application (“the App”). This licence is solely for non-commercial purposes and does not transfer any rights in the App to you. Any upgrade or new release of the App is also subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
3. Conditions of Use: You agree you are the sole and exclusive user of the App. You will not, nor permit others to: (a) use the App for any unlawful or illegal activity; (b) use the App in a way that is contrary to this Agreement or is not in good faith, (c) attempt to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or extract any element of any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the App; or (d) attempt to circumvent or modify any security technologies included in the App. Applicable Optus information security policies apply.
4. App: Not all features and functionality of the App will work for all customers. Things like technical support and Live Chat are only available to customers connected to the Optus network. The App is not suitable for use with Home Wireless Broadband or Wireless Broadband connections.
5. Charges: Your usual data charges will apply to download and use the App. If you are roaming, data used will be charged at the applicable roaming rate.
7. Analytics: During the course of using the App, data will be sent to Google Analytics in the background. This includes location (to country level) and is used for analytics purposes only, and allows us to continually improve the app and services available to you. This process will use a negligible amount of your data allowance (typically less than 10 Kilobytes (kB) each time the app is used) and will appear on your data usage statement.
8. Security: We use industry standard security measures to keep the App secure, but we can't guarantee it's impervious to all attacks. It's also important that you keep your device secure and your passwords secret.
9. Disclaimer: To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information or content accessed via the App, or that the App will be uninterrupted, timely, error-free, free of viruses, intrusion or other harmful components. The information that we provide in the App will be based on assessments made by our third party provider, Catalina Labs, Inc. As such, to the extent permitted by law, we do not represent or guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
10. Modification & Termination: We may change, add or remove any part of this Agreement, or any features or functionality related with the use of the App, at any time. Any changes shall become part of the Agreement and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use the App after the change, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. We may cease providing the App (or any part of it) at any time in our discretion without notice. You may cease using or remove the App from your device at any time without notice to us.
In order to use the App, you must agree to our Terms & Conditions.