Premium Home Support
If you have an issue with your home gadgets and equipment (as opposed to Optus network connections or service – standard support can help with that!), then you can contact providers of home support services such as Cloud Flow Pty Ltd trading as QK Services ABN 49 154 553 980 (QK Services), who can offer you technical support on a number of issues for a fee.
What is Premium Home Support?
Premium Home Support is best used when your computer equipment or home network is misbehaving. We’ve got a preferred supplier who offers technical support nationwide, and they even do house calls to selected areas!
They are real people dedicated to supporting you.
So, what does premium home support cover?
Receive technical support on any of the following services:
* All versions of Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Fixed internet/wi-fi connectivity setup and support
- Peripheral setup (e.g. printers, scanners, additional monitors)
- Data security (e.g. cloud back-up)
- Netflix setup on Smart TVs, Playstations and more...
- Television connections/digital TV help and troubleshooting
- Optus TV with Fetch setup and troubleshooting
- Computer problems, including virus removal and speed issues
Bottom line, if you’re having trouble with the above or a related service, QK Services will do their best to sort it out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who provides the service?
Premium Home Support is provided by Cloud Flow Pty Ltd trading as QK Services ABN 49 154 553 980 (QK Services). They are a specialist technology support company employing highly qualified technicians with the ability to provide solutions to a range of tech issues.
QK Services will provide the service directly to you, and as a result, bills you receive will bear their company details. Please keep this in mind.
- Are there any products or services that Premium Home Support does not cover?
Well, now that you mention it, Premium Home Support does not include the following:
- Installation of new phone lines
- Torrents and file sharing services
- VPNs and proxies
- Support for any non-genuine copies of operating systems
- Linux operating systems
- Third-party software usage issues – this means QK Services can’t help you clone out a pimple in Photoshop, edit your wedding video or talk you through accounting software. Please refer to the manufacturer of the program in question in these instances.
- I'm not very computer-savvy, so I’m not sure how to identify the problem let alone fix it! Can you help?
Absolutely. The experts will ask questions to aid in identifying the problem, and then provide a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
- How does Premium Home Support differ from the existing Optus technical support?
We're glad you asked! While Optus does provide standard technical support for customers in relation to the products and services offered, Premium Home Support is a more hands-on, personalised level of support designed to give customers freedom from tech-stress and peace of mind. There are also many services not covered by standard Optus technical support, such as computer virus assistance, Wi-Fi connectivity and peripheral set-up. Remember: QK Services also do home visits in selected areas.
- I think neighbours are connecting to my Wi-Fi and using my data. Can you help me banish them forever?
Sounds like you have an unsecured wireless internet setup, and QK Services can assist.
- I have a problem that doesn't seem to be mentioned here. How can I find out if you will support me?
If you don't see the support service you require listed here, give QK Services a call on 1300 724 347 and they will do their best to help you.
- Is there a cost for Premium Home Support?
QK Services will charge you for the provision of Premium Home Support services. If you engage with QK Services you will be contracting with QK Services directly and it will be at your own cost.
Enough talking, let's get on board!
Premium Home Support is purpose-built to make your life run smoother, with less technology-related headaches. QK Services on 1300 724 347 to speak to a human right now.