Getting Started With Optus NBN
Thank you for choosing Optus nbn™. This page contains all the information you need to know to get your service up and running.
What happens next?
Select your access type below for information on what to expect with your nbn™ service after placing a connection request. Not sure which access type you're getting? See Home Broadband.
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ Cable
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ - Fibre to the Building (FTTB)
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ - Fibre to the Curb (FTTC)
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ - Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ - Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
- What to expect with Optus nbn™ - Fixed Wireless
Appointment and Delivery Information
We'll keep you updated via text / email on the progress of your order.
For detailed tracking information, enter the order reference found in your confirmation text / email into:
- My Optus app. Open the app > tap More > Track My Order
- optus.com.au/welcome. Online updates are delayed compared to My Optus app
Note. My Optus app and the online tracker are not available for nbn™ Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) connections.
See Fetch: Delivery Times, Tracking & Fees for Fetch delivery info.