How to Check Your Prepaid Credit, Balance & Expiry Date
You can get your Prepaid Mobile Phone or Prepaid Mobile Broadband credit, balance(s) & expiry dates the way you like, simply choose how.
- Using My Optus app
- Using My Account
- Using Optus SMS Menu - Prepaid Mobile Phone Only
- Call from your Mobile - Prepaid Mobile Phone Only
What about billed balances? See this article for details.
- Download the My Optus app for Android or iOS by selecting one of the options below:
- To check your Prepaid balance, expiry date and what you've got left to use, log into My Account
- Use Optus SMS Menu and text 'bal' (without the quotations) to 9999 - Prepaid Mobile Phone only
This option is available 24/7 and is free to use within Australia and when roaming overseas!
- Dial 555 from your handset and select option 1 - Prepaid Mobile Phone only
This option is available 24/7 and is free to use within Australia.
- Prepaid inclusions / usage partitions are explained in this article.
- More information on viewing detailed usage is available in this article.
Still have a question? Chat with us online now.