Business mobile phones
Your Phone. Your Way.
Get your phone with one of our new Packaged SIM plans or mix & match a range of features to make a plan that’s right for you. Plus, you can pay it off interest free over 12, 24 or 36 months, or buy it outright.
Whether you're flying solo, small and mighty or just starting up, you can choose what works for your business. Plus, our latest phone plans come with a New Phone Trade Up option. In the last 12 months of your plan, you can pay a one-off fee to return your current mobile phone in good working order to your nearest Optus store, and grab yourself a new phone on an eligible new device payment plan!
What is meant by 'good working order'?
The phone needs to be in “good working order” when you return it for an upgrade. This means the phone is fully functional - that is, it makes and receives calls and texts, connects to the internet, and is not physically damaged, except for normal wear and tear as reasonably determined by us. For example, the phone:
- Can power on and off.
- Has a fully functional touchscreen and battery.
- Is not physically damaged (e.g. does not have liquid damage, cracked, discoloured or bleeding screen (LCD) or casing, does not have any missing buttons or damage to other components such as charging ports or SIM tray).
- Does not have any missing, disassembled, customised or non-genuine parts (this does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
- Is not cracked (including the touchscreen) and does not have any severe scratches (normal wear and tear such as light marks and scratches are okay).
- Has any locking features disabled (for example, find my iPhone on iOS devices).
- Is not IMEI blocked.
- Is the phone you purchased from us under the mobile equipment plan.
You'll also need to make sure that the phone is in return condition. Make sure you back up your data and then delete your personal/confidential information. You'll also need to perform a factory reset and remove the SIM and any memory cards, plus disable all locking features. Additionally, you'll need to provide all documentation reasonably requested by us to help make sure the phone you're returning is the same phone we sold to you.