Optus recognises that listening to our stakeholders is fundamental in guiding our approach to corporate social responsibility and to manage risk and create value for our business. We engage with a wide range of stakeholders on a regular and ongoing basis including industry and consumer groups, government, employees, community organisations and customers. Our approach is to be transparent in our communications and to be accountable for our actions.
For more information on our stakeholder groups and actions we take, please see our Sustainability report.
Established in 1995, the CLF is made up of people from peak consumer groups representing a range of interests from around Australia. We obtain consumer input into the development of policies and practises to overcome barriers for access and use of telecommunications products and services.
- Australian Communications Consumer Action Network
- Australian Financial Counselling & Credit Reform Association
- Blind Citizens Australia
- Deaf Australia
- Deafness Forum of Australia
- Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia
- National Council of Women of Australia