How to Use Call Return: Fixed Phone
Call Return retrieves the number of your last incoming Home or Office Phone call.
Please note this feature is already available with NBN services.
How do I use Call Return for Fixed Phone?
Just follow these steps
- Pick up your handset and wait for a dial tone
- Then Dial *69 from the handset
- If available, we'll read out the phone number of your last incoming call
- You have the option to use the 'Call Back' feature by simply pressing '1' on your keypad (Standard calling rates apply)
Why can't I retrieve a number?
Call Return cannot retrieve phone numbers that are:
- Coming from a pay-phone
- Coming from overseas
- Coming from a complex business phone system
- Manually blocked by the caller
How do I add or remove Call Return?
Call Return is automatically activated on all Optus Home/Business Phone services by default, you do not need to request for it to be activated.
If you'd like the feature permanently switched off, give us a call on 133 937.
What does it cost?
- Call Return has no monthly fee
- Standard calling rates apply only if you use the Call Back feature (Press 1 to return the call)