How to Change Your Bill's Postal or Email Address
If you just need to update your bill's mailing or email address(es) check out the information below. To switch between paper and online billing, click here.
Using My Account~ most services
Using Member Services ~ cable telephone only
If you're moving...
- Please follow the steps in this article instead, even if you just have a mobile!
Note: Your next bill will be sent to the new billing address that you've entered.
Address not recognised?
- Try entering 'Flat' or Unit or 'Apartment' or 'Floor' instead of 'Level' etc
- Try entering the main number only to view any available sub-addresses in the results
- Try a different suburb for the address
- Ensure the postcode is correct
- Confirm the street name/locality are correctly spelt
If you're still having difficulty, contact us and we'll make the change for you
To change your email billing address, log into My Account.
Note: Your next bill will be sent to the new email address that you've entered. Provided that you've activated online billing.
How to change your bill's mailing address: Member Services
To change your billing address, log in to Member Services and follow the steps shown via the button below. If you're moving, please follow the steps in this article instead.
How to change your billing address in Member Services
- From the left hand menu: Select a valid account type, then from the sub-menu select 'Change Billing Address'
- A new form will open up for you to submit your new billing details
- Complete the form and submit you request.
- Your change will be completed within 2 business days
How to change your bill's email address: Member Services
To change your bill's email address, log in to Member Services and follow the steps shown via the button below.
How to change your email address in Member Services
- From the left hand menu: Select a valid account type: From the sub-menu select 'Change Email Address'
- In the main screen: Enter you new email address details and click 'Submit'. A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address within 5 minutes.
- Confirm your new email address by clicking on the 'activation' link in the confirmation email that will be sent to your new email address, otherwise your request will not go ahead
Do I use My Account or Member Services?
This depends on the type of service(s) you have. For assistance with online billing, eligibility and functions, check out this article