Yes TV by Fetch: Parental & Content Control PIN
Yes TV by Fetch comes with a parental control setting that allows you to restrict the types of content that can viewed or purchased.
The default PIN is 0000. We recommend you change the PIN immediately after you've activated your Yes TV by Fetch service
The parental control PIN can be used to block access to particular channels, recorded or downloaded programs or material based on it's content classification (eg. G, PG, M, MA, R).
The PIN is also required to access many of the settings within the set top box and required if purchasing Pay Per View/Movie Rental content
Using your Yes TV by Fetch set top box
- On your remote control: Press 'Menu' to access the main menu.
- Using the navigation buttons: Select 'Manage' then 'Settings'
- In the Settings menu, select 'Parental Controls'
- Select 'Parental PIN Change'
- Enter your existing PIN (default is 0000)
- Select and enter a new PIN
- Confirm the new PIN
You can reset a forgotten Parental Control PIN online by logging in to your Yes TV by Fetch account using your Member Services / Optus Zoo password
- Scroll to the bottom right of your online account: Press 'Reset'
- Take note of the new PIN
- It may take a couple of minutes for the reset to reach your Yes TV by Fetch set top box
- Back on your Yes TV by Fetch / TV Change your new PIN using the instructions above
Detailed information is also available in the complete Yes TV by Fetch User Guide [PDF]