How to Add or Remove Caller ID: Fixed Phone
When enabled on a compatible Fixed Phone handset, caller ID displays the phone numbers of your incoming calls.
Looking for Mobile Phone Caller ID info? Click here.
What will Office/Home Phone caller ID show me?
Caller ID will display the caller's full national phone or mobile number on your Home Phone, unless the call originates from:
- Overseas (unless the country uses the same caller ID technology)
- A pay phone
- A blocked or silent number
- Some 'unserviced' areas in Australia
If the call originates from one of the above, your handset will display either:
- 'Unavailable' - these are generally calls coming from unserviced areas within Australia or from overseas.
- 'Private' - these are generally calls that have been blocked by the caller or originate from an unlisted (silent) number.
How much does Home/Office Phone caller ID cost?
To view the charges for Caller ID and our other Home Phone features click here.
How do I activate or deactivate Home/Office Phone caller ID?
Please contact us so we can activate/deactivate the feature for you.
Caller ID differs to the feature that controls whether or not your phone is displayed to others (Calling Number Display). If you need more information about that feature, click here.