Using Voicemail Call Return: Fixed & Mobile Phone
To use the ‘Call Return’ feature in voicemail, press 6 after listening to your messages. Press # to return the call or enter another number.
The voicemail Call Return feature lets you return the call without leaving the mailbox.
The Call Return feature will only work if:
- The number is provided when the Caller ID is captured
- If the number is entered by the caller at the end of the voicemail message
- You are retrieving messages from your Optus service
To use the Call Return feature:
- Dial 321 to retrieve messages from your Optus service
- At the end of your message press 6
- Press # to return the call to the provided number or enter another number (including area code) and press #
- Voicemail will then dial the number and connect your call
- At the end of your call, you can wait or press * * to go back to your mailbox
Please note that voicemail retrieval charges apply for the duration of the call, as well call costs under your rate plan.