Add / Remove Extra Data: Postpaid Mobile Phone
Use mobile internet the way you want with Mobile Internet Packs or pay-as-you-go for eligible Postpaid Mobile Phone plans
Please note: If you're on a flexible 'My Plan Plus' or 'My SIM Plan' then you don't need to purchase additional data, as additional data levels will become available automatically, when and if you exceed your plan's regular allowance. More information on these plans is available here.
If you’re on a My Plan Plus, My Plan Plus SIM Only, My Plan Business or My Plan Business SIM plan and require more data on an ongoing-basis, you can also add a Data Add-on pack anytime during the month, please be aware though that you’ll still be charged for any current data tier-ups that may have been triggered on your plan, more info on these data tier-ups can be seen here.
Data Add-on packs are a fantastic way to increase your shared data pool and will continue until you decide to cancel it. While you can only add one Data Add-on pack per service, you can add one onto each service that you have on your account – increasing the total data pool allowance. How good is that!
How do I add a Mobile Internet Pack/Data Add-on pack?
- Log in to My Account using your My Account username, not your service number
- In the Dashboard, select your Postpaid Mobile Phone service
- Click on the 'Options & Extras' tab, then go to 'Manage Add-Ons'
- Click on 'Paid Shared Data Bolt-Ons'
- Select the pack you'd like then under the 'Review your total' section click 'Continue'
- Follow the prompts to purchase your extra data
- A confirmation email / SMS will be sent to your nominated service
*These packs are currently not available via the My Optus app