Yes TV by Fetch: Movie Box vs Movie Rentals
Not sure what Movie Box is? Unsure if you're going to be charged for a Yes TV by Fetch movie? Check out these topics:
Movie Rentals vs Movie Box
- Have an additional fee (per movie) that will be charged on your next bill
- Require entry of the Parental Control PIN to proceed with purchase
- Can be identified with a $ sign underneath the movie's title image
Movie Box Movies
- Are free and included in your Yes TV by Fetch connect plan
- Do not require entry of the Parental Control PIN
- Can be identified by the Movie Box logo in the information window
How do I watch/rent a movie?
- On your Yes TV by Fetch remote control. Press the Menu button to go to the main menu (shown below).
Navigate to the 'Movies' option on the main menu
- Select either a Movie Box movie (free) or Movie Rental (additional cost)
Navigate to and select a movie for more information. Use the 'Paw' button to accept and proceed
If you're renting a movie (additional cost) you'll be asked for your Parental Control PIN
Your movie will commence downloading. You can press the Blue function key to check it's progress.
Once the download has progressed enough, the movie should begin playing. Otherwise you can go to the Main Menu and access it from the Movies menu