How to Add, Use or Remove Call Waiting: Fixed Phone
Call Waiting on your Home or Office Phone simply lets you know if a second caller is trying to get through to you, if you are already on the phone. You are notified of the waiting call by a series of background beeps, you can then place the first caller on hold and answer the second call.
Using Call Waiting
- Press the 'Call Waiting' or 'Flash/Recall" button to put the first caller on hold and talk to the new caller.
- To speak to the first caller again, press the "Call Waiting" or "Flash/Recall" button.
- By pressing the "Call Waiting" or "Flash/Recall" button you can switch between both callers, until either or both hang up.
If you hang up on the first call, while hearing the call waiting 'beeps' your phone will automatically ring, enabling you to pick up the second call.
Switch Call Waiting Off/On
You can disable call waiting on a per call basis by following these instructions:
- Lift your handset
- Listen for dial tone
- Dial #87
- Dial your destination phone number.
- Call waiting will automatically reactivate on your next call.
Call Waiting is automatically added to newly connected services, If you would like to re-add/remove it altogether - please contact us.
Call us on
What does Call Waiting cost?
There is no fee to use this feature or to have it enabled.