How to Allow Another Person to Enquire About Your Account
To add a Third Party Authority (TPA) to your existing account. Simply contact us.
Call us on
Nominating a person as a Third Party Authority (TPA) means you authorise them to inquire about, accept and create charges on your account, as well as providing them with access to your personal information.
You don’t have to ‘nominate a person’, you may also add a 4-digit PIN to allow your TPA access to the service/account, depending on the product(s) you have.
Third Party Account Holders can make different types of account request with the exception of the following:
- Connect a new service/Optus product in the account holder's name
- Request Postpaid to Prepaid or Prepaid to Postpaid transfers
- Request cancellation of service
- Update SIM cards
- Request access to 1900 numbers
- Add/remove additional Third Party Authorities
- Restart/reopen an account holder's service after a full disconnect or after the account is disconnected due to financial reasons
- Change the account holder's security details such as date of birth, internet username, PIN, password or driver's licence number
- Process a Change of Account Holder / Change of Ownership
- Arrange service relocation
- Change a phone number
- Convert a service from residential to business or vice versa