Have an Account or Billing Enquiry?
Need some information about your Optus account or bill? We’ve created a series of articles to make this easy for you. In case you need it, you can find your “Account Number” for most accounts on the top right-hand corner of the bill.
- Using & navigating My Account
- Retrieving your My Account username or password
- My Optus App: Compatibility, Functions & Download Links
Here are some of our most commonly used Account & Billing articles for you to check out:
- Finding your account number - how to retrieve this online and by phone
- Understanding your bill - with a detailed explanation of each section
- Viewing or printing an online bill - via My Account/ Member Services (Foxtel & Cable Home Phone only)/ My Optus App (Mobile services only)
- Checking your balance or due date - how to retrieve this online and by phone
- Paying your bill - Online, By Phone, B-Pay, Direct Debit and In Person
- Switching between paper & online billing - How to switch paper billing on & off
- Changing your billing address - Postal or Email
Need to talk to us about your account? Call General Enquiries & Billing on 133 937.