Finding Your Account Number
You can find your account number(s):
Jump to a topic
- Using your mobile phone: for Mobile Phone account numbers
- Using another phone: for Home Phone, Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband account numbers
- On your bill: for any account number
- In My Account: for accounts already linked
Using your mobile phone ~ mobile phone account numbers only
Postpaid Mobile Phone customers can obtain their account number at any time.
- Call '1501' from your Optus Mobile Phone (it's a free call)
- A free SMS is automatically generated, then sent to your mobile, it will contain your account number and current balance.
Using any phone ~ home phone, mobile phone & mobile broadband account numbers
You can obtain your account number at any time:
- Have a pen and some paper handy
- Call 132 926 from any phone
- Select the 'Retrieve Account Number' option
- Your account number will be read out along with your balance & payment details
On your bill ~ any account number
Optus issues two major bill formats for personal services. (Colours may vary)
Mobile Phone / Home Phone / DSL / Mobile Broadband (bill image on the left)
Your 14 digit account number is on the first page of your bill as indicated above.
Optus TV feat. Foxtel or Cable Broadband Bill (bill images on the right)
Your 10 digit account number is located on the first page as shown above
Customers with bills already linked to My Account, can view their account number(s) online.
How to see your account number in My Account
- Log in to My Account and go to your Dashboard
- Follow steps A & B as shown in the image below
- Your account number, balance and further links to view your bills is shown much like the example below.