How to Add, Use or Remove Voicemail: Fixed Phone
Setting up your Home / Office Phone voicemail is easy, just follow these steps:
How to add & setup Fixed Phone voicemail
- Call us on 133 937 to have voicemail added to your Home/Office Phone
- Once it's active (within 15 min to 24 hours - Your dial tone will sound different when it's ready). Dial *96 (Star - Nine - Six ) from your Home/Office Phone
- You’ll be asked to enter a starting PIN. Your starting PIN is the last 4 digits of your telephone number. eg. If your phone number is 03 0123 4567, you would enter 4567 as your starting PIN
- We recommend that you change this PIN to one of your own choosing as soon as possible. Your PIN may be 4 to 9 digits in length, provided the numbers are not sequential (eg. 1234) or contain repeated numbers (eg. 1111)
- After you’ve changed your PIN, follow the prompts to record your name and personal greeting. A tutorial will then take you through the voicemail service.
How to access or change your voicemail
To access your voicemail, retrieve your messages, change your greeting and more...
From your Fixed Line Phone
Once it's up and running, simply hit the voicemail or messages hot key on your handset or dial *96 (Star - Nine - Six) .
To access your options, change your greeting etc. Press 8
From Another Phone
To access your voicemail when you're away from home, interstate or even overseas, see this article for help.
How to remove Fixed Phone voicemail
To remove voicemail from your Home / Office Phone, call us on 133 937.
Troubleshooting your Fixed Phone voicemail
For voicemail troubleshooting, see this article.