Late Payment & Other Billing Fees
For an explanation of a late payment, credit card, account processing and paper invoice fee, take a look at the info below.
To arrange a payment extension, click here. Note: You may still incur a late fee after agreeing to a payment extension.
Late Payment Fees
If you don't pay the total amount you owe by the date the payment is due, we may charge you a late payment fee. Take a look at the table below.
More than $50 but less than $100
$15.00 (No GST is payable)
$100 or more
$15.00 plus 2% above the prime lending rate charged to us by our principal bank calculated daily on the unpaid amount above $100
Credit Card Payment Fee
Payments made via credit, debit or charge cards incur a 0.385% (inc GST) payment processing fee. The fee will appear on the next account after the bill is paid. For a fee free alternative you can set up direct debit today.
Non-Direct Debit Fee
If you choose not to pay your account by direct debit a $2.20 processing fee is charged to your monthly bill(s).
This fee can be avoided if paying with direct debit or via Credit, Debit, Charge or Prepaid Cards.
Please note: A stored credit card payment within My Account is not the same as a direct debit card payment. Stored credit card payments are manual and can still incur a 0.385% (incl. GST) credit card payment fee. This also applies for manual online payments via Pay My Bill.
For more information about direct debit including: how to set it up, FAQs and more, click here.
Paper Invoice Fee
Customers who are eligible to receive their bills via My Account, but choose to also receive paper bills may incur a $2.20 Paper Invoice Fee. To avoid this fee simply register for My Account and switch to convenient online billing.
In addition to avoiding the Paper Invoice Fee, online billing has many other benefits over paper billing, including:
- You get greater call and billing detail with online bills
- You can print any of your previous bills at any time, without charge
- You no longer need to worry about lost, stolen mail or postal delays
- You can view your bills anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection, even overseas!
- You are helping the environment, by reducing paper / ink usage
- You can set up reminders that a new bill has arrived, has reached a certain usage level, or is due
- You can even keep a tab on your charges to date, before your next bill is issued