Prepaid Usage Values & Descriptions
When you recharge you may receive value in the form of money, data, text or minutes.
For our in-market plans the following value is given:
- MyTalk: used for standard calls to Australian mobiles and landlines, 1300 numbers and Voicemail whilst in Australia
- MyMessages: used for standard national SMS / MMS whilst in Australia
- MyData: used for data whilst in Australia
- MyData Add On: used for data whilst in Australia. Add Ons are purchased separately to standard recharges. To be used before any MyData balance
- Travel Credit: used for data, SMS and calls whilst roaming overseas. Cannot be used for MMS
- Extras Credit: used for international calls and SMS / MMS, roaming and selected premium SMS services. On My Prepaid Ultimate, you can also use for selected premium services
- Extras Credit Add On: used for international calls and SMS / MMS and roaming. To be used before any Extras Credit balance. On Prepaid Ultimate Plus, you can also use for selected premium SMS services
- MyCredit: can be used for everything, and is the last balance to be used. On daily plans it is used to trigger the daily charge and for purchasing additional data
- MyData Rollover: only available on My Prepaid Ultimate and Prepaid Ultimate Plus. It is a MyData balance that has rolled over when you perform a standard recharge before expiry. Up to 15GB on My Prepaid Ultimate and up to 10GB on Prepaid Ultimate Plus
HOW PREPAID BALANCES ARE USED
You can receive value through a standard recharge, through purchasing an Add On, or receiving a bonus from us.
Where you have multiple balances, bonuses are used first, followed by Add Ons, and finally standard inclusions.
For more information on Prepaid plans visit optus.com.au/cis.