My Optus App: Troubleshooting
Having problems with the My Optus app and need some help?
Try these general troubleshooting steps
Before you start...
Make sure that the app is the latest version. Update if necessary.
1. Firstly, check compatibility. Your smartphone should be running iOS 8 (or higher) OR Android 4.0.3 (or higher). The chat function on the app also requires iOS 8 (or higher) OR Android 4.0.3 (or higher).
2. Having difficulty accessing the billing functions in the app? Check that the current My Account Username & Password is entered correctly.
3. Switch the phone off and then back on again, and then try the app.
4. Reset the mobile device's 'Network settings', and then try again.
5. Delete the app. Switch the device off then on again, then re-install the app.
Hopefully, the problem is fixed! If not - contact us.