Top Up / Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile Broadband
To recharge your Prepaid Mobile Broadband all you need is your service number.
Don't know your Mobile Broadband Service number? Click here for help.
How to recharge:
See our Prepaid Mobile Broadband offers
|Click to see offers|
Recharge with the My Optus App
The My Optus App is the easiest way to top up / recharge your Prepaid Mobile Broadband. To make it even easier you can also store you credit card details for your next recharge.
Visit the My Optus App site for more information. It's available with Android or Apple smartphones.
Recharge online: Credit Card / Voucher / PayPal
You will need your Credit Card, Voucher or PayPal details to recharge online.
|Click to recharge online|
- Click the 'Recharge' button above
- Enter your Mobile Broadband service number (Can't find it? Click here for help)
- Select either 'Credit Card', 'Redeem Voucher' or 'PayPal' then click Next
- Enter your details, Choose your recharge amount and confirm your details and submit
- The recharge will take effect within 2 minutes (if credit approved)
- Disconnect and reconnect your Mobile Broadband modem or reboot your tablet so that your recharge registers successfully
Recharge via Internet Banking
You can now recharge directly from your participating financial institution's website. See this page for all the info.
Participating banks: ANZ, Bank of Melbourne, Bank of Queensland, Bank West, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, St George and Westpac.