How to Check Your Prepaid Credit, Balance & Expiry Date
You can get your Prepaid Mobile Phone or Prepaid Mobile Broadband credit, balance(s) & expiry dates the way you like, simply choose how.
What about billed balances?
See this article for details.
These options are available 24/7 and are free to use within Australia. The Prepaid SMS option is also free when roaming overseas!
Prepaid Mobile Phone Balances
- App: iOS & Android phones: Use the My Optus app
- SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 1 (one) to 9999
- Call: Dial 555 from your handset and select option 1 (one)
Prepaid Mobile Broadband Balances
- App: iOS & Android tablets: Use the My Optus app
- SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 1 (one) to 9999 from your Optus Mobile Broadband application
To check your Prepaid balance, expiry date and what you've got left to use, log in to My Account and follow the steps shown via the button below.
How to view your Prepaid credit, balance & expiry date in My Account
- Log in with your My Account username, not your phone number
- Follow steps A & B as shown in the image below
Select your Prepaid service to see it's balance, usage remaining & expiry date
- In the 'Service summary tab' your balances, expiry date and plan details are shown like the example below. Prepaid inclusions / usage partitions are explained in this article