How to Get Your IMEI Number
IMEI or 'International Mobile Equipment Identity' is a unique 15-digit number assigned to all cellular devices. We can use this number to block a mobile phone from being used by another person or phone company if it has been lost or stolen.
Find Your IMEI
- Press * # 0 6 # on your keypad,
- Press 'Call' or 'Send' as if making a call
- Your IMEI number will be retrieved and displayed on your screen
Inside your device ~ excludes iPhone/iPad
- IMEI numbers are printed within the battery cavity on most devices.
- Power down your device and ensure it's disconnected from any external power supply
- Remove your battery
- Locate your 15 digit IMEI number
On your device's packaging
- IMEI numbers are printed on the original packaging of your device.
- Check the base and sides for your 15 digit IMEI number