My Account: Username & Password Help
Forgotten your username or password? Can’t log in to My Account? We’ve got some tips below to help you out.
Retrieve your login details
Normally your username is the email address you initially registered with us. If you’re not using an email address to log in, we’ll ask you to convert to one for easier retrieval in the future.
- If you’ve forgotten both your username & password, then start with retrieving your username
- Go to My Account > Click "Forgotten your username or password?" under the login button > Follow the prompts
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive
- It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes for you to receive any details via email
- Ensure that you check your spam/junk folder for the emails. The email address we send from is: email@example.com