How to Get Your Bill's Balance & Due Date
There are a number of ways to check your current balance or find out when your bill is due. Typically the due date of your bill is 14 days from the issue date.
Just click a topic to learn more about getting your balance...
- Using your mobile device: SMS, Call or an App
- Using your PC: My Account ~ most services
- Using your PC: Member Services ~ cable and resale services only
- Do I use My Account or Member Services?
What about Prepaid balances?
- See this article for details.
All of these options are available 24/7 and are free to use from your Optus service within Australia, simply choose the one you prefer!
Mobile Phone Bill Balances
- App: Use the My Optus app
- SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 2 (two) to 9999
- Call: Dial 1509 from your mobile, or 13 29 26 from another mobile and follow the prompts
Mobile Broadband Bill Balances
- SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 2 (two) to 9999 from your Optus Mobile Broadband application ~ sms capable devices only
- Call: Contact Us
Fixed Phone or Broadband Bill Balances
- Call: Contact Us
To check your balance and due date, log in to My Account and follow the steps shown via the button below.
How to see your balance and due date in My Account
- Log in to My Account
- Follow steps A & B as shown in the image below
- Due dates, balances and further links to view your bills will be shown, like below.
Using your PC: Member Services ~ cable & resale services only
To check your balance, log in to Member Services and follow the steps shown via the button below.
How to see your balance in Member Services
- Log in to Member Services
- From the menu on the left: Select the bill you want to view, then click 'Manage Online Bills' then 'View Bills'
- In the main pane, from the drop down menu: Select the account number you want to view.
- The live balance for the selected account number will display, as shown above
Do I use My Account or Member Services?
This depends on the type of service(s) you have. For assistance with online billing, eligibility and functions, check out this article.