^^Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Pre-Order: Targeted delivery dates are based on on-time delivery and correct handset specifications from manufacturer.
Recontracting customers: Your plan will change to your new plan on the "estimated delivery date" that is displayed during your online order process.
HTC One X with Bonus Beats™ Solo headphones: Available when you take the HTC One X on the $60 Optus Business Complete Plan or above over 24 months. Bonus Beats™ Solo headphones cannot be redeemed for cash and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer starts 1 August 2012 and ends 31 August 2012, unless extended or while stocks last. Limit 1 per customer. No rainchecks.
1. Included Value: can be used for standard national voice calls to fixed lines and mobiles, standard national SMS and MMS, VoiceMail, and calls to 13/1300 and 1800 numbers, all within Australia.
2. Mobile Internet Included Data: Data usage will be counted in uploads and downloads. Any unused monthly data cannot be rolled over. Excludes data used while roaming internationally.
Excess Usage Data Charges: 50c per MB or part thereof on the $30/$35 Optus Plan; 25c per MB or part thereof on the $50/$60/$80 Optus Plans and the $89/$99/$129 Optus Timeless Plans.
Unlimited BlackBerry(R) POP3 email and browsing through the BlackBerry(R) Browser within Australia: Includes web browsing access via the BlackBerry(R) Browser icon within Australia and POP3/IMAP4 email within Australia. Additional charges may apply for modem tethering, media streaming, Optus Zoo browsing and the use of some third party applications that require mobile internet data. International data roaming usage is specifically excluded from the usage allowance.
3. Unlimited mobile access to Facebook(R), Twitter(R), LinkedIn, MySpace, eBay & Foursquare within Australia: These features are only available with compatible handsets. Use of the Facebook SMS alert service or any other social media alert service are not included as part of the service and will be charged separately. Additional data charges will apply for any external links accessed through these sites.
4. Unlimited included value for $89, $99 and $129 Optus Timeless Plan for use within Australia: Can be used for standard national voice calls, standard national SMS and MMS, voicemail, and calls to 13/1300 and 1800 numbers. Calls to 13/1300 and 1800 numbers not included on the $89 Timeless Plan.
General: Optus Mobile Fair Go™ Policy applies. Calls are billed per minute, unless stated otherwise. National Video Calls: coverage is handset dependant and both parties to the call must be in a 3G coverage area.
Coverage: Coverage area is handset dependant. 3G services available throughout the Optus network with compatible 3G Dual Band handsets subject to network availability. Outside these areas, only GSM/GPRS services available. See optus.com.au/coverage for details. SingTel Optus Pty Ltd ABN 90 052 833 208.
* Optus 4G Coverage (for 4G compatible devices): Check coverage at optus.com.au/coverage. The Optus 4G network is available in selected areas of Sydney, Newcastle and Perth, and in selected areas of Melbourne from mid- September. To access the Optus 4G network you need a compatible 4G device (1800MHz) and plan. Outside 4G coverage areas compatible devices will switch to the Optus 3G dual band network. All voice calls use the 3G dual band network. When within a 4G coverage area, your data session may also access the 3G dual band network. Depending on your usage type and the coverage area you’re in, your 4G device will automatically switch between the 3G and 4G networks. If you lock your device to the Optus 4G network, you won’t be able to make or receive voice calls, including emergency calls. If you lock the IMEI number (for example, in the case of where you lose your phone), it can still be used for 4G data sessions. International roaming is only available on 3G and your 4G device will automatically switch to 3G when you use international roaming services. Optus 3G Coverage: To access Optus 3G Dual Band you need a compatible 3G Dual Band or 4G device (2100Mhz/900Mhz).