INTERNATIONAL CALL RATES
WORLD SAVER CALLING FROM YOUR HOME PHONE
With Optus, it's never been easier to stay in touch with loved ones overseas. We have a range of great value options depending on how frequently you make international calls from Australia.
Our current Home Phone and Office Phone plans and range of broadband and phone bundles include World Saver rates, with the exception of our Big Bundle and Ultimate Bundle which include World Saver Ultimate rates.
- $5 per month extra when added to an eligible plan
- World Saver rates are included at no additional cost on Home Phone, Office Phone, My Basics Bundle, My Broadband, My Entertainment Bundle, and Reach Basics Bundle
- Receive $5 credit towards your international calls on eligible plans (not available on Home Phone, Office Phone, My Basics Bundle, My Broadband, My Entertainment Bundle, My Entertainment Plus Bundle, My Big Office, Reach Basics Bundle, Reach Big Office or Reach Entertainment Plus Bundle)
- Get cheap international calls to 15 selected destinations
WORLD SAVER ULTIMATE
- $15 per month extra when added to an eligible plan
- World Saver Ultimate rates included at no additional cost on our My Entertainment Plus Bundle, My Big Office, Reach Big Office and Reach Entertainment Plus
- Receive unlimited international calls to landlines in 25 selected destinations and mobiles in
7 selected destinations
CHECK THE RATES FOR
|RATES PER MINUTE||Calls to landline||Calls to mobile|
|WORLD SAVER ULTIMATE||$0.00||$0.00|
45c connection fee applies to all billed calls. Optus Local and Long Distance Fair Go Policy applies. Calls are billed in one minute increments.
World Saver: The first $5 of international calls included in the monthly subscription fee.
World Saver Ultimate: Unlimited call offer includes standard calls from your Optus home or office phone to landlines or mobiles in selected destinations.
Any unused value each month is forfeited. World Saver plans can be added or removed at any time once per billing month. World Saver plans are not available on all phone plans or to all customers. Only applicable to services on Local Access Telephony and Local Access Direct. Does not apply to wireless telephone services. Standard rates apply to 1456 override and operator services, plus the standard connection fee, as per your Opus hone or office phone rate plan. If you are on one of our older rate plans, these rates may not apply to you. To find the rates that apply to your plan, check our Standard Forms of Agreement. All prices include GST.