Simply enter your address in the service checker to find out if Optus Broadband is available at your place.
The biggest deal in entertainment
*Unmetered means it won’t count towards your monthly data usage.
Check Out Entertainment Bundles
HOW DO I GET STAN?
GET SOME STAN IN YOUR LIFE.
It’s easy to unlock a huge library of entertainment on your favourite devices.
- If you’re already a member, simply download the Stan app to your compatible phone, tablet, smart TV or gaming console.
- Not yet a member of Stan? Sign up for your Stan account at www.stan.com.au – your first month is free!
- Grab an Optus broadband bundle with unlimited data and Yes TV by Fetch to watch Stan on your big telly.
ON THE GO
MOBILE TV STREAMING
Ready to watch endless amounts of the very best movies and TV shows? You can now stream movies and TV from your favourite streaming services on the go without using your data on selected mobile and mobile broadband plans.
All for use in Australia. Fair Go Policy applies. Stream SD video up to 1.5Mbps. Some services require a paid subscription. Streaming services subject to change at any time. Content such as ads incur data charges. Mobile broadband customers will need an Optus mobile/home broadband service to get Yes TV by Fetch. Full terms at optus.com.au/streamFind Out More
ON THE BIG SCREEN
Enjoy all your entertainment in one easy place with Yes TV by Fetch. Record your favourite shows, rent the latest movies, and buy seasons of popular TV shows. Enjoy Netflix and Stan on TV, and add premium entertainment and sport channels – all with one sleek set-top box.
To watch Netflix and Stan via Yes TV by Fetch, you need a Yes TV by Fetch set-top box and subscriptions to Netflix and Stan.Find Out More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I know if I can get Optus broadband at my place?
- What type of broadband will I get at my house? NBN, Cable or ADSL2+?
You'll be connected to Optus NBN if it's available in your area. Otherwise, you'll be connected to Cable or ADSL2+, as long as that's available where you are.
- Can I transfer my existing phone number to Optus?
In most cases, yes, as long as you’re staying in the same local area. Transferring your number can take up to 10 business days, so make sure you don't cancel your service with your current provider until the transfer is complete.
- If I get Cable will an Optus line be run to my house?
Yes. A technician will come to your house and install a Cable connection from the street to your premises (if it’s not already there), and a connection socket inside your house. Learn more.
- What's the installation process for nbn?
First, we'll arrange an appointment for an nbnTM technician to come to your place to connect you to the nbn infrastructure, either via fibre-optic cable or fixed wireless. After the technician has activated your connection, follow the installation guide provided with your modem to get online.
- Is Yes TV by Fetch unmetered on my Optus broadband connection?
If you connect your Yes TV by Fetch set-top box to your Optus broadband service, data usage generated by purchase and/or download of content will be zero-rated. Other data usage such as downloads and uploads associated with software updates, applications, games or the downloading of content via Free-To-Air catch up services will not be zero-rated