To counter increasingly advanced security threats to your PC or Mac, you need a security solution that helps give you protection with minimum fuss. Powered by F-secure, the Optus Security solution offers ease-of-use while ensuring your family is safe.
- Protect against constantly-evolving security threats: automatic software updates ensure your PC or Mac has advanced protection.
- Detect and stop viruses, malware, spyware, hackers and identity thieves: get comprehensive protection against dangerous security risks.
- Easily manage access and security levels on PCs: pre-defined and adjustable internet access and security levels allow you to control security risks.
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit)
- Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Media Center.
Microsoft Windows 7* or Windows vista
- Processor: Capable of running windows 7 or Windows Vista
- emory requirements: 512 MB (1GB receommended)
- Disk Space: Maximum 600MB during installation.
- Browser: Minimum Internet Explorer 6.0.
- CD-ROM High Speed internet connection.
*The system must fulfil windows 7 / Windows Vista minimum requirements as specified by Microsoft.
Comprehensive protection has never been easier, with our in-depth Security solution for PC and Mac.
Virus, spyware and spam protection
Offering real-time virus and spyware protection, spam control with anti-phishing, and email filtering, your computer is effectively protected from damaging programs.
Prevent kids from visiting harmful or inappropriate websites with targeted browsing protection. (Browsing Protection feature not available on MACs)
Built-in firewall protection
The PC Security solution features an Internet Shield, incorporating firewall, application control and intrusion prevention. (Firewall feature not available on MACs)
Automatic software upgrades
You can relax in the knowledge that your PC or Mac is protected against security threats, with automatic anti-virus updates and software upgrades, plus routine security scans.
Easy installation and set-up
With a device-based install wizard which walks users through the set-up process, getting started with the Security solution is simple.
The OptusApps portal enables assignment and management of security licenses
Ongoing technical support
For extra peace-of-mind, Optus offers comprehensive end user support via phone, email or webchat.
|Optus Security||$3 per month (per computer)|
|Monthly Access Fee - Per Computer||$3|
|Support (Mon-Sat 8 am to 6 pm)|
|Contract Terms||Month To Month|
|List of compatible operating systems||