IP conferencing applications
Rich, real-time, collaborative interaction.
IP based conferencing and collaboration applications enable rich, real-time, collaborative interactions between people, by integrating voice, video and Web conferencing capabilities into a single, easy to use application.
IP Conferencing and collaboration applications can provide a more intimate meeting experience by leveraging multiple conferencing technologies, including voice, video, instant messaging, desktop screen sharing and virtual whiteboarding, to deliver collaborative conferences anywhere, anytime, on any device. This enables organisations to gain better outcomes from meetings with disbursed participants, which can help accelerate projects and speed decisions.
Optus will work with you to design and implement an IP conferencing solution that leverages your Unified Communications environment. High quality audio, video and web conferencing capabilities can be tightly integrated with your productivity tools such as instant messaging, presence, unified messaging and client applications. This provides more efficient and streamlined conferencing.
- Participate in collaborative meetings regardless of location or device.
- Reduce time to market and make decisions faster by collaborating in real time.
- Improve understanding, trust and relationships between participants from different parts of the country through face-to-face meetings via video.
- Reduce lengthy document review cycles over email, by sharing documents with meeting participants.
- Reduce costs, minimise disruption to your core business and enhance environmental sustainability, by travelling less frequently.