Voice to MMS: FAQ, Add or Remove
Voice to MMS is a voicemail feature that converts spoken voicemail messages into audio files and then sends them to your mobile handset as an MMS.
How does it work?
With Voice to MMS active, if a caller leaves you a voicemail message in addition to being stored as a regular voicemail, the message is converted to an audio file and sent to you as an MMS.
What does it cost?
For pricing, terms & conditions and even more info see the Voice to MMS tab on this page.
How do I turn it on or off?
You can turn it on or off in My Account, steps below. If you want to it on, you must also have Voicemail active. See our article on activating voicemail if you need help.
How to switch Voice to MMS off / on in My Account
- Log in with your My Account username, not your phone number
Follow steps A & B, as shown in the image below
Select the Mobile service with voicemail, then click its 'Settings' tab
In the 'Settings tab', scroll down to 'Voicemail' and click 'Setup'
- In the pop up screen, next to 'Message Delivery' click 'Change' then follow the prompts to turn Voice to MMS on. To turn it off select 'SMS Me' to return to the regular voicemail service.
What's the difference between SMS Me, Missed Call Service & Voice to Text or MMS
Is part of our regular Voicemail service and has no additional charge. It simply sends you an SMS advising when a new Voicemail message has been left.
Missed Call Service
Is a free substitute for Voicemail. It allows for small 10 second messages to be converted and sent as an SMS, but does not record or store the message like Voicemail. Further info on Missed Call Service is available here.
Voice to Text
Is an optional add on to Voicemail. It converts full Voicemail messages to text and then sends them to you, so that you can reply directly to the caller by voice or text. Further info on Voice to Text is available here.
Voice to MMS
Is an optional add on to Voicemail. It converts full Voicemail messages to an audio file and sends them to you as an MMS, so that you can reply directly to the caller by voice or another message.
For further information including terms & conditions, click here.
- How to Check Your Mobile Phone Usage
- Can't Send/Receive MMS: Mobile Phone Troubleshooting
- How to read MMS on my device
- MMS Overview, Setup & Cost
- How to Retrieve Voicemail from Another Phone or Roaming Mobile
- How to View or Request Itemised Usage
- Understanding Your Plan & Critical Information Summaries
- How to Check Your Shared Data Usage: Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband
- International Roaming: How to Check Estimated Usage / Rates
- How to divert calls on my device to my voicemail