Emergency Lift Phone PSTN Replacement
Ensure your lift is compliant. Update your emergency telephone services.
When the nbn™ (National Broadband Network) comes your way you will need to address the problem of your emergency telephone services not functioning in the event of power outages.
Traditional lift phones that that rely on power over PSTN line will no longer work in the case of a black out and therefore do not meet the required industry specifications.
Optus’ Emergency Lift Phone PSTN Replacement powered by Pixel replaces the need for PSTN and meets the required standards. Your communications can be migrated without interruption to existing services and without needing access to the lift cabinet which can be costly.
- Battery back-up supply, up to 4 hours talk time with simple battery expansion if required.
- Automatic fault notifications and remote management via SMS and online web service
- Easy on-site installation and maintenance
- Self-testing and reporting in accordance with EN: 81-28 standard
- Designed to operate line powered telephones
- SMS and voice communication with gain control
- Compatible with emFONE and ACMA approved telephones as used by major lift manufacturers
- Durable, self-contained wall cabinet designed for industrial application
- Turn off line voltage to the FXS port when no SIM is present or the network in unavailable
- The relay will open when power or network is unavailable
Reliability – addresses the problem of the nbn not functioning in the event of power outages
Capability – allows dual-SIM providing extra protection in the event of mobile network outages
Certified – meets ACMA standards
Monitoring – 24/7
No changes to internal lift cabin required
Near instant updates – through SMS/email alerts, with the health of the device checked every 60 seconds
Detailed reporting dashboard
Installation is very easy.
The unit can be installed anywhere along the yellow line in the diagram, ensuring a quick and easy install without the need to access the lift cabin.
- Install the system in the MDF Room and utilise the building’s existing telephone cabling to the Machine Room
- Utilise the building’s electrical room with zero interference to the existing infrastructure
- Install directly into the Machine Room