Optus Navigator Suite for HPE Content Manager
Meet the enterprise content management experts.
Have you chosen HPE Content Manager (formerly known as HP TRIM and HP Records Manager) as your documents and records management solution? Are you now looking for help with implementation, customisation or some handy tools to make things even easier?
If you have a specific HPE Content Manager need we may already have the solution.
Our team of specialists has over 20 years of experience with HPE Content Manager and are ready to share the benefits of their expertise with you. We are the largest HPE Content Manager implementation partner in Australia with solutions across a wide range of industries, particularly Government, Education and Utilities.
Not sure if HPE Content Manager is right for you or what we can do to help enhance your solution? Contact us today to speak to one of our Enterprise Content Management experts.
- Flagship applications - fully documented, installable and managed solutions for HPE Content Manager. These include but are not limited to the following applications:
- Windows Explorer for HPE Content Manager
- Digital Asset Management for HPE Content Manager
- Workflow Portal
- Policy and Procedure Portal
- Search Assistant
- Server automation tools to improve how events at the server are processed.
- Client monitoring tools including agents to warn users when too many documents are checked out or enforce email capture when items are sent or deleted.
- Automation agents to make it easier to do routine tasks such as inserting record text into Microsoft Office documents.
- Wizards that guide users through various activities requiring data entry.
Drawing on our combined knowledge of hundreds of other customers:
- Saves you time and money by reusing our knowledge base and application portfolio
- Feel confident your ideas can be made to work. Optus' development framework has been proven with many clients
- Gives you confidence to develop applications for desktops, smartphones, tablets or as Service Orientated Architecture interfaces
- Ongoing support for new or existing developments can be provided under one of our service level plans
Download our brochures for examples of the many software solutions we have available for HPE Content Manager. In addition to these already developed solutions we can offer:
- On demand coding - access to Optus' programmers to have your ideas developed or simply update and correct an existing application. Even if someone else developed the code we can manage it
- Managed Solutions - to look after some or all aspects of your system. This can include code management and ongoing development of established solutions.