Optus Navigator Suite for HP Records Manager
Meet the enterprise content management experts.
Have you chosen HP Records Manager (formerly known as HP TRIM) as your documents and records management solution? Are you now looking for help with implementation, customisation or some handy tools to make things even easier?
If you have a specific HP Records Manager (HP TRIM) need we may already have the solution.
Our team of specialists has over 20 years of experience with HP Records Manager (formerly HP TRIM) and are ready to share the benefits of their expertise with you. We are the largest HP Records Manager Implementation partner in Australia with solutions across a wide range of industries, particularly Government, Education and Utilities.
Not sure if HP Records Manager is right for you or what we can do to help enhance your solution? Contact us today to speak to one of our Enterprise Content Management experts.
- Flagship applications - fully documented, installable and managed solutions for HP Records Manager. These include but are not limited to the following applications:
- Windows Explorer for HP Records Manager
- Digital Asset Management for HP Records Manager
- Lotus Notes Portal
- Workflow Portal
- uMapper files system migration tool
- Policy and Procedure Portal
- Search Assistant
- Server automation tools to improve how events at the server are processed.
- Client monitoring tools including agents to warn users when too many documents are checked out or enforce email capture when items are sent or deleted.
- Automation agents to make it easier to do routine tasks such as inserting record text into Microsoft Office documents.
- Wizards that guide users through various activities requiring data entry.
Drawing on our combined knowledge of hundreds of other customers:
- Saves you time and money by reusing our knowledge base and application portfolio
- Feel confident your ideas can be made to work. Optus' development framework has been proven with many clients
- Gives you confidence to develop applications for desktops, smartphones, tablets or as Service Orientated Architecture interfaces
- Ongoing support for new or existing developments can be provided under one of our service level plans
Download our brochures for examples of the many software solutions we have available for HP Records Manager. In addition to these already developed solutions we can offer:
- On demand coding - access to Optus' programmers to have your ideas developed or simply update and correct an existing application. Even if someone else developed the code we can manage it
- Managed Solutions - to look after some or all aspects of your system. This can include code management and ongoing development of established solutions.