Disaster recovery facilities
Keep your business operating when disaster strikes.
Today’s heavy reliance on central IT systems leaves organisations vulnerable to disasters such as fire, power failures, flooding and malevolent attack. If you lost your headquarters, data centre or call centre, would you still be in business?
Our disaster recovery sites, have fully equipped offices with call centre capability and secure data space. Should something happen to your business premises, you can simply move your business to one our recovery sites while your repairs are undertaken.
Optus partners with Interactive to provide premium and secure Business Continuity facilities located in St Leonards Sydney, Port Park Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Our Sydney and Melbourne Business Continuity facilities provide the following key advantages:
- Modern and secure, low risk facility
- Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Close to public transport, onsite secure car park
- Provision and hosting of multi-subscriber Business Continuity (BCP) seats, workstations and phones
- Fully appointed office recovery seats- 550 (Sydney), 210 (Melbourne)
- 15km from Sydney airport, 26km from Melbourne airport
- Boardroom, meeting rooms and kitchen facilities
- Data Centre onsite with UPS and latest fire suppression systems
- Experienced technical support
Our Disaster Recover Centre can help you realise the following benefits:
- Emergency facilities
- Rapid configuration to help meet your business needs
- Advanced IT and telecommunications services
- Continuity for your business operations
- Minimised risk and loss from disaster