Disaster recovery facilities
Keep your business operating when disaster strikes.
Today’s heavy reliance on central IT systems leaves organisations vulnerable to disasters such as fire, power failures, flooding and malevolent attack. If you lost your headquarters, data centre or call centre, would you still be in business?
Our disaster recovery site, has fully equipped offices with call centre capability and secure data space. Should something happen to your business premises, you can simply move your business to our recovery site while your repairs are undertaken.
Located in Sydney, our recovery site can be quickly configured to suit your business needs if disaster strikes. Everything you need to get back in business is ready and waiting:
- Office facilities
- Call centre functionality
- Contamination-free computer rooms
- Internet access
- PABX telephony system
- Reliable power - N+1 UPS systems with backup generators
- High security - Secure building with modern Prox access systems and back to base security monitoring. Camera recording all key entry points.
- Easy access - Located on the Epping Road bus corridor, close to the M2 and Gorehill freeways and a train station approximately 1.5km away.
Our Disaster Recover Centre can help you realise the following benefits:
- Emergency facilities
- Rapid configuration to help meet your business needs
- Advanced IT and telecommunications services
- Continuity for your business operations
- Minimised risk and loss from disaster