Get help online when you need it most;
- Talk to dedicated web chat specialists available 24/7 that can help you with upgrading your plans and devices or ask about your bill or account
- Not available to Optus DSL or fleet mobile customers
Get back to business quicker, with fast tracked support for eligible customers.
- Access a separate call queue to our customer service team
- Spend less time waiting, and more time running your business
- Available between 8am-7pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm (AEST) on Saturday
Bundle eligible services or connect to selected post-paid mobile plans and get your own dedicated customer support team.
- Access technical and service support for your business
- Available between 8am–7pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and 9am–5pm (AEST) on Saturday
GET IN CONTACT WITH THE SMALL BUSINESS NETWORK
Premium Support: Excludes Optus DSL, Mobile Broadband and Fleet mobile services. Available when you either bundle your mobile and consumer–grade broadband and office line service or when you sign up to a $130/$160 My Plan Plus or My Plan Flex plan or when you have 3 or more eligible mobile and/or fixed services on the one account with an ABN or ACN. Enter your service number while calling. May take up to 15 days to apply.
24/7 Live Chat: Not available to Optus DSL customers. Excludes technical support and Fleet mobile services. Available for customers with a valid ABN or ACN.
My Business Fast Lane: Available to customers who sign up or recontract between one and two 24-month My Plan Business (excluding Tech Fund) mobile services from 6 June 2016 or eligible fixed services on one account with a valid ABN/ACN. You must enter your eligible mobile number or eligible fixed phone number to receive fast tracking in the phone queue when you call customer service on 133 937. My Business Fast Lane is separate from Premium Support and excludes Fleet mobile services.