WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR NETWORK?
Outsource the management of your network. Optus is an established, reliable provider of fully managed router services to Australian companies across many industries.
Optus Evolve MRS
Let Optus manage your corporate wide area network (WAN)
Optus Evolve MRS (Managed Router Service) is a fully managed WAN and add-on module for Optus Evolve IP VPN customers. Outsource the day-to-day management of your WAN, and let your IT team focus on managing your technology.
- End-to-end management of your Optus Evolve IP VPN, even at the smallest sites.
- Comprehensive visibility of your Optus Evolve IP VPN through enhanced network and application reporting.
Speak to an Optus Evolve MRS expert, call us on 1800 555 937 or learn more.
Optus Uecomm MNW
An efficient way to manage your Uecomm Ethernet VPN network
Delivered over a Uecomm Ethernet VPN service, Optus Uecomm Managed Network Services are ideal for medium-sized businesses that want enhanced network performance and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), without the hassle and cost of day-to-day network administration. Features:
- Choose Managed Router services across multiple sites and optional Managed Firewall for traffic filtering.
- Our easy-to-use customer portal website features current and historical performance metrics to assist with strategic planning.
Speak to an Optus Uecomm expert, call us on 1800 832 666 or learn more.
Managed Routers and Switches
Tools and skills 24/7 to manage your network infrastructure.
We offer end-to-end service for transitions, hardware support, systems integration, network monitoring and management of your network infrastructure.READ MORE
Optus Premium Managed Services
Single point of contact for multi-vendor management, including services desk, inventory, billing and reporting
Work seamlessly with our multi-vendor system management and support.READ MORE
For merchants and retailers
Secure, efficient and cost effective delivery and processing of payments with:
- Transact Plus – fast and secure transport of short transactions to your host system
- SmartPay – to enable your customers to make payments