Optus Evolve is an advanced IP communications network that delivers tomorrow's converged business applications today - enabling your business to be more productive, now and into the future.
Optus Evolve IP VPN
Securely connect your corporate sites using the Optus Evolve® network.
Connect your corporate sites using our advanced Optus Evolve® network, so you can share voice, data and video quickly and simply.
Simplify your existing network by switching to Optus Evolve. Rather than having multiple point-to-point solutions, you can connect all your sites together using Optus Evolve IP VPN. It creates a virtual private network for your organisation, using secure, scalable, application-aware private IP connectivity.
It's simple to add new locations and it's built to support converged services so you can start rolling out services like VOIP or unified communications across your entire organisation.
Optus Evolve IP VPN provides reliable, flexible, scalable and cost effective connectivity between multiple locations in Australia and internationally. It allows you to replace legacy networks with a single, easy-to-manage network platform with far greater visibility and control.
- Built for convergence - Application-aware. Scalable any-to-any connectivity. End-to-end Quality of Service (QoS).
- Flexible - Modular network design. Add more modules as your business needs change: Optus Evolve MRS and Optus Evolve Voice. Available via a variety of access types and routing protocols.
- Simple to manage - Simple configuration choices. Single reporting platform with advanced usage and QoS reporting. Connect new sites via standard Ethernet.
- Bundled port and access pricing - with accurate and comprehensible bills
- Optus Direct Link for AWS is available for direct connection to Amazon Web Services instead of connecting via the internet.
Optus Evolve IP VPN is based on Optus' new generation network purpose built to support voice, data, video and other converged business applications. Benefits include:
- Simplify your network design - 'Design once, deliver many times' philosophy behind Evolve IP VPN means organisations can add new locations without having to restructure existing network architectures. Consistent Ethernet delivery for all accesses ensures that businesses can maintain a single design for all sites.
- Flexibility - Modular design lets businesses add or change services as required. Includes full inter-working with Optus Private IP (OPI) services for customers who wish to expand their existing Optus IP VPN.
- Quality of Service (QoS), for business grade access services, so business application delivery can be prioritised.
To find out more about how Optus Evolve can transform your business, contact your Optus Business Account Manager.
As the challenger in the Australian market, Optus purpose built the Optus Evolve network to address real-world business issues as requested by our customers.
- Optus Evolve is a national IP network which supports the latest converged services, like unified communications or video services, so you can launch advanced applications to help your business grow.
- The modular design of the Optus Evolve network makes it simpler to add new sites and services, or upgrade capacity, to meet your changing business needs.
- Enhanced reporting through a single online tool, the eCare portal, makes it easy for your IT department to manage and optimise your network.
- Optus Evolve has been designed for reliability and high performance, and is backed by Optus SLA's.
- Billing has been simplified with charges on a site-by-site basis.
If you prefer to outsource network management, we offer end-to-end management services through Optus Evolve MRS.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT
Optus Evolve IP VPN creates a private wide area network (WAN) for your organisation over the Optus Evolve MPLS network. Unlike point-to-point leased line private networks, Optus Evolve IP VPN provides dedicated any-to-any or hub-and-spoke connectivity to all your corporate sites.
Connecting a site to Optus Evolve IP VPN is simple: just connect your customer premises, or Customer Edge (CE), router to Optus’ Provider Edge (PE) router via Ethernet.
The Optus Evolve IP VPN supports many access types (including ADSL/ADSL2+, SHDSL, direct fibre and leased line) and routing protocols (including static routes, RIPv2, and BGP4).
Optus Evolve is a nationwide service and can be connected internationally. Optus connects with more than twelve major networks in the Asia Pacific region and three major backbone networks in the USA, providing high flexibility and redundancy for international traffic.
Online reporting is provided through a single portal, eCare.
Optus Evolve IP VPN
Evaluating the Latest Advances in Networking Technologies
Navigating through the latest range of networking solutions can be a challenge for enterprises aiming to improve their productivity and efficiency.
At a glance:
- The Changing Networking Landscape
- Alternative Technologies and Architectures
- Evaluating the Alternatives
Optus Evolve delivers a range of improvements that can help enhance your business's performance:
- It is a 'new generation network' that replaces multiple legacy technologies with a single, easy-to-manage network platform
- It is designed to easily deliver converged business applications that enhance productivity and reduce costs
- Improved reliability and resilience is an integral part of the network design - software upgrades can be conducted in-service - for fewer planned and unplanned network outages
- Reduced network complexity allows for simplified network management and comprehensive reporting
- It is modular in design and highly scalable so it can be readily adapted to your changing business needs.
Optus Evolve delivers tangible business benefits today, but more importantly it provides a platform for new applications when your business is ready for them. With Optus Evolve:
- You can converge voice and data on your network and manage it more easily - enabling you and your end users to be more productive
- Remote and mobile workers as well as different company sites can share critical information securely and flexibly
- You can take advantage of more bandwidth and it is easier to upgrade as your business grows
- IT teams can focus on developing and implementing applications that improve business productivity, rather than running the network.
Optus has been driving value in the Australian telecommunications market since 1992, and Optus Evolve can help reduce both the direct and indirect operating costs associated with running your communications network. For example, Optus Evolve IP VPN allows you to replace legacy networks with a single, easy-to-manage network platform that provides far greater visibility and control. Being modular in design, it enables you to choose the components you need to suit your business requirements, and adapt the network as requirements change.
You have the security of knowing that Optus is a tier-1 player with extensive network coverage, backed by SingTel, the largest communications company in Asia, and that Optus Evolve is based on a true carrier-grade core and edge network.
Click here to access Optus eCare online reporting and management portal.
Please call the billing contact number on your invoice, your assigned service desk or otherwise call 134 315, Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm AEST for other enquiries.