WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR NETWORK?
Give your business an advantage by building a better network. Optus internet connection solutions can help you and your staff to work fast, securely and with clear connectivity, from more of your sites.
Optus Evolve Internet
Dedicated broadband connectivity for your sites
Achieve outstanding productivity with a dedicated network connection for your business. Purpose-built for Corporate, Enterprise and Government organisations, the advanced Optus Evolve network provides secure, cost effective connectivity.
- Customise the speed and data volume of your secure broadband connection, within a tiered pricing plan.
- Choose from a range of ancillary services, such as IP address allocation and Domain name registration.
- Simplified billing and an online reporting platform allow for straightforward cost management.
Speak to an Optus Evolve expert, call us on 1800 555 937 or learn more.
Optus Uecomm Internet
Business quality connectivity with simple implementation.
Ideal for medium sized Enterprises, Uecomm is a flexible, fast and reliable internet connection over a dedicated international network and static IP address. Uecomm offers a choice of internet support services such as domain name hosting, mail relay and gateway protocol; to connect you with clients around the world.
- Select usage based or flat rate payment options.
- Only pay for the level of service you need, with a wide range of bandwidth and port speeds to suit various business requirements, plus detailed reporting.
- Your single point of contact - the Optus Uecomm Network Operations Centre - is accessible 24/7 to quickly help resolve network or connectivity issues.
Speak to an Optus Uecomm expert, call us on 1800 832 666 or learn more.
My Business Bundles
Simplify your business communications
Connect all your sites with a unified, IP-based telecommunications network that includes voice, data and internet services tailored to each of your sites.READ MORE
Optus Wireless IP VPN
Multiply your possible locations by enabling secure mobile access to your corporate network. Optus Wireless IP VPN can also connect machine assets to support solutions, such as security monitoring, tracking and EFTPOS transactions.
Optus is Australia's leading satellite services provider. We offer a broad range of satellite solutions whether you operate on land, sea or in remote areas. Find out about our voice, data and audio services.