Optus Million Dollar Always Win 'Pool' Party
13 Nov 2007
- From November 1, when Optus customers purchase an Optus Pre-Paid recharge card valued at $30 or more, they have the opportunity to win one of millions of prizes up for grabs at the Optus Pre-Paid Pool Party promotional website - Always win.
- No exclusions - every customer who recharges $30 or more wins a prize
- Prizes include:
- Over $50 million in Pre-Paid mobile phone credit;
- Millions of free text messages
- And other prizes including iPods, cameras, TV's, movie tickets and mobile handsets
- In addition, customers receive one entry into the major prize draw for each dollar spent on a successful recharge of $30 or more (eg. $30 dollars on a recharge = 30 entries in the major prize draw) giving them a chance to win a home entertainment package valued at over $15,000.
How does it work?
- To redeem a prize from the Optus Pool Party, users just need to purchase an Optus Pre-Paid recharge voucher valued at $30 or more, recharge their account and they will receive an SMS with a prize redemption code. Then they simply visit www.alwayswin.optus.com.au and enter the code to see what they've won.
About Optus Pre-paid
- No bills
- No fixed-term contracts
- No monthly commitments
Customers simply purchase an Optus Pre-Paid SIM pack or Optus Pre-Paid handset pack and they can get connected immediately. Check out Optus' great range of Pre-Paid mobiles with features to suit your needs.
About 'We Hear You'
- Optus has created the www.wehearyou.com.au website, enabling customers to provide direct feedback on what they want and need from Optus.
- The new campaign puts renewed focus on Optus' commitment to being the customer champion and reaffirms Optus' pledge to continue to listen and deliver to the needs of consumer, small business and corporate customers.
Multi media links
- Pre-paid Penguin viral - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZr6G1igWM
- Pre-paid Penguin Game - https://secure.optin.com.au/optusevents/cube_game1.rsp
- Download promotional imagery - Alwayswin.pdf (353kb)