About the program
Our two-year program is designed to provide you with an in-depth knowledge of Optus while expanding your personal and professional capabilities. We aim to fast-track your development and prepare you for a career in your area of specialisation. Our program includes:
- Comprehensive induction at our award-winning sustainable Sydney campus
- Up to four 6-month job rotations in different parts of Optus and our subsidiaries
- Extensive training in core skills such as project management, time management, conflict resolution, communication and presentation skills, and personal resilience
- Additional targeted training in your specific discipline, e.g. finance, marketing, etc.
- Opportunities to create and lead community programs with our charity partners
- Mentoring from senior leaders who can help shape and guide your career.
Hear from some of our current graduates:
Eligibility and selection
Optus is interested in recruiting graduates into the following parts of our business:
- Information Technology
The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree. You are currently completing your final year of study and are looking to move into your first full-time role. Alternatively you have graduated within the last two (2) years and have since gained some work or life experience. Either way you are keen to embark on a career at Optus!
Graduates go through a series of interviews, assessments and group activities to be selected. Successful candidates are offered a fixed term agreement and a competitive salary, with access to all the benefits of a permanent full-time employee including product discounts. Transition to a permanent role with Optus at the end of the program is based on performance and the availability of a suitable role.
Optus is strongly committed to workplace diversity. We encourage applications from graduates with diverse backgrounds, including indigenous graduates and those with disabilities.
The program is open to Australian/New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents only.
Expressions of interest for the 2014 Optus Graduate Program are now open!
To let us know you’re considering the Optus Graduate Program, click on the “2014 Optus Graduate Program – Expression of Interest” at the top of our Search Results page.
If you have any questions about our graduate program please contact us at email@example.com