A Flying Start to Your Career
We provide long-term career development opportunities for highly motivated graduates who aspire to be the best in their field. We encourage career development from within the organisation and advertise many vacancies internally, constantly providing opportunities to progress. You are responsible for your career and can pursue directions that attract you based on your skills, experience and performance.
Optus has also formed alliances with leading institutions to create a number of real development opportunities carefully designed to suit differing needs across our business. These include the Engineering Cadet Program for current university undergraduate students and a comprehensive Graduate Development Program for new university graduates.
Graduate Development Program
Staying on top of emerging trends and technology takes some unique skills and capabilities across all disciplines. Not just in Engineering but Marketing, Finance, Science, Data Analytics, Sales and all elements in IT.
This is why we invest in an accelerated development program for our graduate talent. The Graduate Program is designed to provide new university graduates like you with an in-depth knowledge of Optus, The Singtel group and the broader industry, whilst also expanding your professional and leadership capabilities. You’ll see things that only companies at the front of the wave get to see.
We provide long-term career development opportunities for highly motivated graduates who aspire to be the best in their field. Our Graduates are offered the chance to do a rotation in Singtel or one of our associates companies in the Asia Pacific Region or Africa. This experience will provide a global outlook of business and operating practices, and strengthen the network between our companies at a grassroots level.
- 2 year rotation program throughout the business and your stream
- Possibility to rotate internationally to Singtel Group companies overseas e.g. Telkomsel or Singtel
- We take people from a range of degree types including Science, Commerce/Business (including Accounting/Finance and Marketing), IT, all types of Engineering, Maths
- Also includes soft skill and stream related training (internal and external providers)
- Applications are open now until 30 June 2015! Click here to apply.
- Offers by October
- Start date April 2016